Friday, October 8, 2010

silhouettes


My original project using felt involved Christmas stockings that I needed to make for each member of the new family. Mine had birds, Landon had baby deer, and Shaun's had stars. Lets just say, aside from the animals there will never be photos posted of this crafty endeavor. When my girls were born they had crazy hair. crazy. So we started out with the bows then I though, hmmmm when I saw my left over birds from the Christmas stockings. I also had deer silhouettes left over too. Made a few headbands and lets just say, those will never be seen publicly ever... Cue recent times, I finally worked out a design that I like using the animal silhouettes that originally inspired all this. They have a snap clip hidden in them and any colors you would like to see them in, let me know. It's good to back to your roots sometimes. I hope you like em

No comments:

Post a Comment